THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Sonnet!:3

We all have our sad and bad moments,
Those days we walk in the cold rain alone,
When we all try hard to build friendship tents,
In the end some fall as we cry and groan,

Stepping out the door and we turn around,
Taking our time not to crash and fall,
Our strong faces sometimes touch the ground,
As we all step up, brush off and stand tall.

The crowd seems heavy and the sun seems bright,
But looking foward is all we can really do,
Even when we're hype and ready to fight,
Taking a stand we'll follow it through.

So believe in me as I try my best,
Looking foward is one of lifes test.

1 comments:

Jeff said...

Alexis, I am not really sure what to say about you sonnet. Except for the fact that it is beautiful. I mean I have never heard anything like it in my entire life. Having to do with friendship and looking forward in life, that was a good idea. The things I would do just to write like you. I try my best to write poems but they never come out how I hoped they would. I just don’t have a poetic mind like you do. So I love your poem and I hope to see writing like this by you a lot more often. Keep up the good work.

Kingdomheartsfanjeff.blogspot.com