There are times when we can't stand our friends and then we just love them. They are that shoulder we cry on and that hand we take when we need help up. Friends are friends and no matter how you look at it they are always there. If they follow you around, it just shows how much they're attracted to you:3. Cherishing your friends as they cherish you is the beauty of it all. Even as we all go of to highschool or to another state we will not remember our enemies or aquaintances but we will remember our friends. We'll remember their favorite color and how that color represents them. We will remember our favorite times spent together and how many minutes you spend on the phone with your friend. We will remember those long oaths we make but follow through. Even if we don't follow through we will remember and chersih as they will too. Being a friend is one of lifes gifts and something that we will always treasure as a precious memory. So treasure it as if there were no tommorrow.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Alexis your right, we wil lalways remember friends when we won't see them anymore. I have to say that there will be a lot of people that I am going to miss. I remember friends that I havent seen or talked to in years and you know what I dont know if I'm going to see them again. I know for a act that when I leave this school I'm going to miss a few people the most and you know something, your in that list.
Yes I agree that you will always remember who they are and how the relationship goes on. And maybe just maybe you can walk into them when you are older and maybe have just a little bit forgoten about them.
Post a Comment