
Guys really, I don't think that it's fair for you all to judge the mexicans and say that they carry wild diseases and bring it here. I've been hearing that alot lately and all I have to say is leave them alone! It's not fair for us to quickly assume that they brought the swine flu over here and let it spread wildly. Yes I know that mexico is not exactly the healthiest place in the world. And yes I know that 'some' mexicans aren't exactly the cleanest people but still, does that give us the right to judge certain nationalities. I'm guessing the top reasons your'e saying this is because the media and the news people are also saying the same things. Well, all I have to say is how do you really think that swine flu came up??
Monday, May 4, 2009
All I gotta say about that is...
Posted by Alexis:3 at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well actually Alexis, I think that you are wrong about this whole thing. Now I understand that its not right to tease Mexican people about this whole situation but I mean...The swine flu actually originated IN Mexico! So I do think that it is a little ignorant to make fun of Mexican people but no disrespect, if it weren't for them we wouldn't have it. Am I right?
Post a Comment